Monday, October 19, 2009

Edge Coaster and Skywalk @ Cebu Crown Regency Hotel


If you want to check out the rest of my vacation in Cebu, click the link below:

~~~oOo~~~

Unfortunately, the weather was not very friendly the next day, Chris still had to review for another exam so we just decided to sleep the entire morning. Since I was waiting for word from some of my business prospects, I managed to do another round of online work. Early that evening, we visited Tito Ped and Tita Anne and spent time with them. Tita Anne prepared this scrumptious herbed pasta soup and toasted garlic and basil bread.



Afterwards, we finally decided to give the Sky Adventure a real try. We once again headed to Crown Regency, with our hearts pounding and minds racing. It was then or never so I might as well do it! Lo and behold, as we were buying our tickets, one of my good friends was there — John Aguilar! Of course, he never failed to scare me further. OMG! I hoped to survive that night! The view was so spectacular up there. It was windy and cold which didn’t help calm my nerves. But it was all so worth it!




The Edge Coaster ride was mind blowing! I really thought I was going to die! I wasn’t breathing at all for four whole minutes the whole time I was strapped in that metal chair tilted 55 degrees facing the ground 38 stories below! It was the longest four minutes of my entire life! Whew!!!






Next was the Sky Walk. My knees almost buckled but I managed to remain calm except for a few panic attacks when my sister held me. I immediately screamed at her “Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me!“  I was that paranoid that I was going to fall. Hahaha.  I’m just glad I made it alive. Maybe, next time, I’ll do it during the day. But I don’t know for sure if I can survive it. Hehehe.









***For a complete list, here's an awesome guide on Cebu: Where to Go and What to Do 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post