Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Why I Want to Visit Edinburgh

Have you ever been anywhere in Europe? It's one of the regions I want to explore when I have the chance and budget for it and one of the first places I will visit will be Edinburgh. This is one of Europe's capitals that I find exciting to explore. For one, it is where the world renowned Edinburgh Castle is located and two, it is where I can do haunted historical tours of Edinburgh's underground vaults. You know how much I love eerie stuff. This may sound scary to some, but it sure does look exciting and adventurous for me, and I'm sure to a lot of other people too! I can also do the usual botanical gardens tours, attend their film festival, visit their national Art Gallery, check out their Scotland Museum and a lot more. Edinburgh is such a fun place to experience and explore.

Of course my vacation here wouldn't be complete without staying in one of their posh hotels or in a beautiful Edinburgh apartment accommodation. The nice thing about their edinburgh accomodation is that they have a variety of choices for all kinds of guests and visitors. If I'm lucky enough to have the budget for a luxury room, I would love to stay at Edinburgh Castle. But if not, it would still be great to stay in an Edinburgh apartment accommodation.

Spring and summer are the perfect seasons to go visit Edinburgh. Hopefully, I can visit soon and start my exciting European adventure. I can dream, can't I?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post