Friday, May 13, 2011

Bringing Nivea to My Rated K Interview @ Club Manila East




When I was doing my 6-week stay in Boracay, ABS-CBN's Rated K writer, Marc Almajose, called me and asked if he can feature me on an episode they're doing about cool jobs and happy work life come May. It would of course be an honor to be featured on Mrs. Korina Sanchez-Roxas' Sunday evening show. So I said yes.
Fast forward to 1st week of May. I honestly have already forgotten about the invitation until Rated K's researcher Joseph Palileo emailed me about it. I was  of course delighted! Then finally, this morning, the Rated K crew picked me up at home at around 9 am and off we went to Club Manila East for the said interview. Happiness! ^_^

It was my first time at Club Manila East. The entrance to the swimming resort looked simple but once we were inside I noticed that it was huge! I saw at least 4 kinds of big swimming pools including the one with the waves and the one where I could kayak. I know there are more but I didn't have time to explore the place as much as I'd wanted to.
At another pool where the Rated K interview was held, there was a huge spiral slide which I rode thrice. Then I saw two kinds of wave pool, one of which actually started producing waves while we were passing by on the way to the zipline.
There were also a lot of concrete cabanas, beachview cabins, huts and pavilions scattered everywhere. I think if it's not always this crowded on a weekend, my husband and I would love to stay here for one whole day, or we can rent one of Club Manila East's Villas: Dona Luz at Php3,300 per night and Don Renato at Php3,050 per night, both for 2 pax with set breakfast. They have a surfing school too. So if I want to relearn my surfing skills, it  would cost me an additional Php1,500 and there's also an extra fee for the zipline.
So I did some of their activities needed for the shoot --- slide, kayak and zipline. Marc promised to send me a copy of my segment so I can have a memento of this wonderful experience with Rated K at Club Manila East. The show will air this Sunday, May 15, 2011, after Going Bulilit. I think that's around 8:00 pm. I'll be attending a wedding at Caleruega by then so I really hope to get a copy of it since I may miss it.  ^_^
For my Rated K interview, I thought I was just going to sit somewhere  nice. But Marc requested that I change into my swimwear so they can shoot the interview while I am in the swimming pool. Awesome! It's a good thing that I brought my tankinis with me as well as the Sun products by Nivea like the SPF 50 PA++ Nivea Sun face and body lotion, and the Nivea Sun Mositurising After Sun Spray. All these were sent by Nivea last month while I was in Boracay and I only got to use them now which was very timely!
When I applied Nivea Sun Moisturizing lotion with SPF 50 PA++ generously on my skin, I noticed that the consistency was thick and it gave my skin a whitish glow but it wasn't greasy. I think it was just perfect. I was in the water and under the extreme heat of the sun from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm. Normally, when this happens, I'd get very tanned and toasted at the end of the afternoon. But it looked as if I didn't go under the sun at all. My skin color was still the same. In fact, thanks also to Garnier and Beach Hut, my skin color has already lightened a few shades the first week after I got back from Boracay. Then Nivea came along and even after almost 4 hours of being under the sun, I didn't get burnt at all. Nivea seems to be very effective.  I'll be using Nivea Sun products again this weekend when we go to Lake Caliraya and Caleruega. I've been desiring to windsurf since I got back from the island. I hope the weather cooperates this time. I'll update you then how Nivea fares and I'll give you more suggestions on how to use it.
For now, if you need an SPF Advisor, go to www.nivea.ph/Experience/sun-care

Check out Nivea's FB pages for more details and other promos they may be having this hot summer month of May:  NIVEAforWomenPH | NIVEAforMenPH
For more photos of my Rated K interview at Club Manila East, please click this link:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1853073819482.102122.1619903650&l=ea387c120e

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post