Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My Life List. What's Yours?


I've been asking myself where am I getting all this energy I have day in and day out? Despite feeling oh so tired at times, I always feel excited about life. Then I thought about my life list.  I started listing stuff I wanted to do with my life back in college. I was 18, around the same time I began watching Oprah on TV and had this little mantra in my head that I'd recite every morning and night to help me get out of the rut I was feeling and live a fulfilling life despite poverty and hardships. 


Then a time came when I felt like I already had everything and I was ready to die. I already did what was on my bucket list at that time and should anything happen to me, I felt like I was ready to meet my maker. Of course all that happened before baby Tuz and now that he's here, it's like something in me kick-started and I began dreaming, wishing and wanting to do stuff I've never dreamed of all over again. 


I guess this is also why even when I am so physically tired the last couple of months from all the sleepless days and nights of working online, taking care of baby Tuz, traveling and doing stuff around the house, my brain just doesn't stop thinking of ideas as to how I can better our lives and be of service to others. This is because having a life list excites me! It helps me feel motivated to get off my butt and live the life I've always wanted --- carefree, able to serve others through my talents and skills, while also building a happy family. 

Below is my updated life list. How bout you? Do you have one? I'd love to hear about what makes you get up every day and do the things you do. Do share yours too. 

1. Have my dream beach wedding. Beach options are: Balesin, Boracay, or Batangas.
3. Have a beautiful daughter.
4. Have grand kids.
5. Set up my own registered online business.
6. Set up my own registered offline business --- a cafe, clothes boutique of my curated and own designs (Sexynomad Apparel), a food cart franchise 
7. Travel the Philippines. (Did this from 2001-present)
8. Travel Asia. (Did this from 2005 - 2013: Singapore (2005, 2009 & 2010), Hong Kong (2006, 2010 & 2013), Kuala Lumpur (2007 & 2013), Bali (2009),  Indonesia (2009), Vietnam (2010), Bangkok (2013), Phuket (2013), PhiPhi (2013), Thailand (2013), Cambodia (2013)
9. Travel US and Europe. Especially New York, Paris, Rome, Italy, London, Spain!
10. Live for a month in Boracay. (Did it in March-April 2011.)
11. Surf in Cloud 9, Siargao. (Lived and surfed in Siargao for 2 weeks in 2012.)
12. Learn how to surf. (Did this in La Union, Zambales, Baler and Siargao from 2005-2013.)
13. Learn how to windsurf. (Did this in Lake Caliraya and Misibis Bay in 2011.)
14. Learn how to wakeboard / kneeboard. (Did this in Lago de Oro, Batangas in 2007)
15. Swim with the whalesharks. (Did this is in Donsol, Sorsogon in 2010 and Oslob, Cebu in 2012 and 2013)
16. Learn how to Scuba Dive. (Did this in Anilao, Batangas in 2005 and 2011)
17. Swim during the sardine run. (Did this in Moalboal, Cebu in 2011)
18. Do helmet diving. (Did this in Boracay and Manila Ocean Park in 2011.) 
19. Do whitewater rafting. (Did this in Padas River in  Malaysia in 2007 and in Ayung River in Bali, Indonesia in 2009).
20. Do a tomb Raider exploration. (Did this in Angkor Wat, Cambodia in 2013)
21. Read all the books I bought.
22. Buy a second house or have another one built that is bigger, villa-like, near the beach, and with a lot of space and modern fixtures and amenities. 
23. Earn my first million online. (Made possible with the rewards I got from Global Intergold in 2015)
24. Attend an international Youth Camp. (I got to do this for free for two weeks in Taiwan when I got nominated to attend the Buddhism International Youth Camp in Kaohsiung)
25. Win a blogger award. (Came true in 2006 when I got the People's Choice Award in the Philippine Webbys)
26. Have huge regular passive income. I guess huge is relative. For me huge would be earning P500K a month here in the Philippines.
27. Buy an original and brand new Louis Vuitton bag without a care in the world (because this means that financially in my own standards, I've made it).
28. Set up my own foundation for the needy.
29. Support at least one advocacy. 
30. Write a book and publish it.
31. Create digital products. 
32. Learn how to drive. Again. And this time, practice it. 
33. Have 4-pack abs. 6-pack is too much I think. Hehehe.
34. Start and finish a yoga course. 
35. Follow a workout regimen for at least a year until it becomes a habit. 
36. Finish my masters. 
37. Do TV Acting and Theater Acting. Theater acting I did since I was in high school. As for the TV acting, I did several bit and semi-regular roles on TV soaps and commercials before. 
38. Get featured on TV for things I do. Got featured on Reaksyon TV5, ABS-CBN's Umagang Kay Ganda, ABS-CBN's Rated K, Lifestyle Network's F.A.S.H, ABS-CBN's Bandila, QTV's Fit and Fab, TV5's How About My Place Tonight, QTV's Go Negosyo --- videos are all on my right sidebar. 
39. Learn to play musical instruments. I've been self-studying playing guitar, drums and keyboard since high school. 
40. Build a vacation house by the beach. 
41. Buy a condo unit or real estate property to be rented out --- for passive income. 
42. Get featured in a national newspaper. This happened in August 24, 2005 when my all-natural spa products got featured on the Philippine daily Inquirer. 
43. Get featured on a magazine. This happened twice. First was in Good Housekeeping in 2005 when I won a "Before and After" fashion promo and the second one was on Adventour magazine when they featured my one month living in Boracay. 
44. See a celebrity idol in person. I rarely get gaga over a celebrity but when the Jonas Brothers particularly Joe Jonas went here in the country a few years back, I went crazy with excitement!!! 
45. Paint or draw. Again. I loved to paint when I was in elementary. I even represented our school in a painting / drawing competition. Then I painted again in college but only for myself. That was one of my coping mechanisms for my depression. Now I want to paint again simply because it will make me happier. I actually already have the materials since several years ago. I just never got to use them. I hope soon. Even if it's just a hobby. 
46. Craft more regularly. I've been doing beaded crafts and other home crafts on and off these past several years. I want to make this hobby more regular. I already got the books. I just need the time. Crafting relaxes me. 
47. Marry my best friend... soon, with God's grace. ;)

I'll continue updating this whenever I accomplish one and want to add more. How about you? Do share yours! (^_^)




google-site-verification: google104e672b0e7fe219.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post