Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cystal Beach Zambales Part II

Gosh, it’s Saturday morning after shift at work and I’m not yet sleepy… I’m  missing the beach a lot even though we’ve just been there last weekend.  Too bad, we’re attending the blogging event later at UP and the after party at Katips. Actually, I’m not even sure if I’ll be able to go to the Summit coz I bet I’ll be super sleepy by then and I’m surmising that it might be boring. And if ever I will have the energy to travel this afternoon, I might just go shopping and attend Irene’s baby shower. But all of these things will depend on my state of health and if Peter can drive me all the way to Marikina since I think he is obliged to attend the Blog Summit. Oh well. Whatever! I miss the beach… Huhuhu… So to appease myself, I’ll just post the remaining things that happened last weekend when we went to Zambales…

 
This is from Peter’s point of view… 

 
This is from the crab’s point of view… 

This was what I missed… 

    

Like what I said in my previous post, I fell asleep while sunbathing. I didn’t even see the sun go down, boohoo! So Peter took tons of sunset shots and showed them to me when I woke up… After a while, when it was really getting quite dark, we headed back to the room. It was time for dinner and just like that afternoon, we had our food ordered and cooked by the very friendly staff of Johneva’s Resort.
 


While waiting, we noticed that it was a full moon that night! Then I remembered that it’s been a month since we were in Bora last Holy Week. It was also full moon then. A fter a very heavy meal of Pinakbet and Pininyahang Adobong Manok, Peter, Sam and I went for a walk under the moonlit sky… The air was breezy yet warm and the waves wre gently touching the shore… There were no artificial noise, no lights… just the waves, the clear sky, the moon and the stars keeping us company that night…
 
 Nagtatampo yata si Sam kasi di sha kasali sa hug.
 

One of those times I caught Peter talking to a ghost…
… that got Sam alarmed that she turned on her eye beams.

After a while, we headed back to the resort for some real nice time as a married couple (wink! wink!). On the way back, I heard someone was using the videoke, singing some Carpenters songs. My heart skipped a beat and despite my sore throat, I couldn’t help but sing just one song, my all-time favorite, ALONE. I sang it with everything I got, not noticing that people were starting to hang out in the videoke area and was admiring my singing. They even requested for more! (Thanks, guys!) But, I just needed to sing that one song and as luck would have it, I started coughing so badly again afterwards. Hehehe. Tigas kasi ng ulo. Sinabi ng wag kumanta eh! So off to the room we went for some much needed “rest”….

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post