Sunday, April 27, 2008

Crystal Beach and Subic, Zambales Part III




 

After a very “fruitful” night, Peter and I woke up early the following morning feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. As we had our breakfast cooked, we headed straight to the beach hoping that Peter could catch some waves and get to surf. As for me, my body still shivers at the thought of being out there in the open sea so I opted to just body board for a little while and just watch Peter from afar. The current was so strong that in just seconds of being in the water, it immediately dragged Peter at the far left side of the sea. Scary!


 


Even Sam got alarmed with Peter being so far out there…  But the moment Peter went back to the beach, exhausted and out of breathe, Sam relaxed and started minding his own business.



Then it was time for me to play a little. But since the waves were so strong, I think I only stayed for a couple of minutes. I found my body shaking in terror and I just couldn’t take it. Tsk, tsk, tsk… I guess I still am traumatized for getting drowned last December. Sigh. 

 

 
       

We checked out at around 1 pm and headed to Subic for late lunch. Peter found this fantastic food place, Extreme Espresso, and we ended up ordering tons of food. We were that hungry! 


  

Their fraps are to die for! We got Frappe Raspberry and Frappe Eskimocha for Php 100 each. Then  for me, I got a huge serving of Spicy Thai Shrimp Salad for only Php150 while Peter got this huge burger from the Hamburger Store for Php250.

 

We gave Sam some food and water too before heading to the Duty Free shops for some major shopping… Let’s just say that for this weekend alone, we spent around Php16,000 total, bulk of which went to stuff for the house of course, some new beach accessories  like 2 new pairs of bikinis, 2 pairs of  leather/suede Clarks slippers for Peter,  a Ripcurl travel bag and a Billabong beach handbag. What a wonderful life! Keep all great things coming!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post