Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Kuta Beach and Nusa Dua Hotel Hopping



 For those who would like to read my Indonesia travelogue from the start, click these:
~~~oOo~~~
Sunbathing Galore


My third day in Bali was the only time I enjoyed swimming at Harris’ pool while waiting for Jowi to finish breakfast.  It was also the only time I got to take advantage of  their public beach which was just right across our resort. Lora prepared such a tight schedule full of activities for us and hopefully, next time, when I visit this place again, with Peter in tow, we can fully relax at this beach and even take surfing lessons. ^_^






Kuta beach is comparable to those in La Union and Laiya, Batangas.  The only difference is that theirs is very much wider, longer and the waves were really fantastic for surfing (at that time at least). No wonder it’s known to be one of the best surfing spots in the world! I really ought to try surfing again some time. Hmmm…

Lora decided to do last minute shopping that morning while Jowi and I relaxed at the beach. The morning was truly peaceful. Aside from being  introduced to one of Jowi’s friends and watching surfers brave the fierce waves, I saw some topless women too. Two things immediately came to mind: 1) Peter would’ve loved the sight of this! 2)If Peter was here, I would’ve been brave enough to do the same thing too! Tsk, tsk, tsk. Next time! ^_^



Well, what else was there to do except bake under the heat of the glorious sun, right?!

 ~~~oOo~~~
There’s really not much to say when I visited the 5-star resorts at the Nusa Dua area except … WOW. Each resort had different treats to offer. Let me just share with you my favorite photos here:
Lunch at Four Seasons



Short Visit to Ayodya (former Hilton)
  
The Simply Refreshing… Westin Resort
 


The Best so far… Ritz Carlton


 ~~~oOo~~~
To see the entire photo album of this day’s events, please click:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post