Saturday, November 07, 2009

Visiting Singapore for Nuffnang Event

To see everything related to this trip, please click the link below:

Singapore Nuffnang Event

~~~oOo~~~

I was one of the lucky bloggers who got invited to attend Nuffnang's First Asia Pacific Blog Awards last Oct. 23-25,2009. Unfortunately, Peter won't be with me and it'll be another long weekend without him. Sigh. We left early for the airport since I had to be there by 4:30 am. By 3:00, we parked and made our way to Cafe Amadeo where we spent some time just bonding over coffee. I will surely miss my Baboo and again, there's this big empty space in my chest. This always happens when Peter is not with me. Nevertheless, despite my fear of riding airplanes, I was still excited about it all! Singapore, hereI come!!!

By 5:30 am, I was already with my other fellow bloggers having breakfast. I actually didn't eat anymore since I had big breakfast at home. So I just tinkered with my Nikon D40. I seemed to be having a hard time focusing my lenses. It must be the cold temperature inside the airport. Teehee. ^_^

By 6:25, we were already boarding the plane. I was seated beside the talented siblings Alodia and Ashley Gosiengfiao. They both have very powerful DSLRs as compared to my cutie Nikki. Oh wow!


We arrived in Singapore safe and sound. I had some dollars changed then off we went to find our bus. This was my second time to visit Singapore. The first time was in 2006 for my Valentine weekend adventure with Peter.

Singapore still takes my breath away. It's so clean and orderly I wonder how they do it and if we can ever do it in our own country. We wish! We saw the Singapore Flyer from afar... excited upon knowing that we will be riding it the next day. Weee!

The moment we reached our hotel (Link Hotel), bloggers did what they usually do best --- take tons and tons of photos!!! It took a while before we all got checked in. We waited until we secured our bags near the reception area. Since we got there before lunch and check-in time was around 2:00 pm, we all decided to just secure our luggage first before heading outside to start exploring the Tiger city. ^_^

To be continued...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post