Friday, July 13, 2012

Aguirangan Island, Caramoan: Bicol - Caramoan Adventure Series Day 3



My hubby Peter took my first shot at Aguirangan Island. That's Mayon Volcano behind me from afar.


I can't believe I'm blogging for three days straight now. I'm on fire! LOL! Unfortunately, I haven't been sleeping much which is bad. I guess something has got to give if I want to continue blogging. I can't just give up my work nor my time with my Bes Hanz nor my role as a wife, right? If only we can have more than 24 hours in a day... Anyway, I also just want to finish as many posts as I can since I promised myself that I'll finish my travelogues before the year ends and I still have so many. Plus, I'm not so sure if there'd be wifi at the 2012 International Youth Seminar on Life and Ch'an in Taiwan. The first week (July 18-25) is jampacked with seminars, activities and tours, while the second week (July 26-Aug. 3) will be devoted to a lot of meditation. 

Anyhoo, this is the 4th part of my Bicol - Caramoan adventure series. After visiting the Deer Farm in Ocampo, Camarines Sur, we headed to Sabang Port to ride the boat we rented that will bring us to the Caramoan Peninsula. It was 10:30 am.



The boat we rented from Sabang Port was a private one so instead of docking at the next port (Guijalo port), and instead of directly heading to Lingating Beach Resort in Tahub where we checked in for the duration of our stay, we dropped by one of the nearest islands from Sabang Port first --- Aguirangan Island.


We took this trip during summer so the water wasn't that choppy. Some of us took a nap while I soaked in the beauty of the surrounding islands and white sand beaches we passed by.


The boat ride took about an hour from Sabang Port to our first island stop - Aguirangan island. The island's name literally means "daanan" in Tagalog or passageway. True enough, boats usually pass by this island on the way to the other more majestic islands of the Caramoan Peninsula so it's better to dock here first and enjoy what Aguirangan island has to offer rather than go straight to the other islands in Caramaon and then come back the next day. It's just more efficient this way. (^_^)

Finally, at 11:30 am, our boat docked at the white sand beach of Aguirangan island. It was nearing lunch time but we didn't care. We decided to take a dip and soak in the sun. We'll just have our lunch later in Tahub island where Lingating Beach Resort is. I guess we were just all so very excited to finally don our bikinis and frolic in the crystal clear waters of Caramoan.


So the shutterbugs got busy clicking away their DSLRs while the models posed for pictures hehe. 


Peter and I enjoyed some alone time snorkeling too.  


I remember feeling so happy during this trip. I couldn't wait to explore Caramoan some more!


Til my nest Caramoan post!

To see the breakdown of our budget for this whole Bicol-Caramoan trip, please head to this link: Lignon Hill Zip Line, Cagsawa Ruins, Mayon: Bicol - Caramoan Adventure Series Day 1

Check out my other related posts:

15 comments:

Melle Lee said...

wow.. seems like you had sooo much fun.. and I <3 the pics.. you look sooo nice.. wish i could also go visit this place when im back in the Philippines :((

James Cooper said...

Thanks Melle! You'll love it here! Come home soon. :)

Faith said...

Great picture hun!so smexy <3
glad you had a blast! I would really love to visit that place too. You're so lucky! will add this on my wishlist!xD

xoxo
Faith

Lhyzie said...

I love bicol, dami magagandang place jan :) Enjoy:)

James Cooper said...

Hi Faith! Thank you! Come visit this place soon.

James Cooper said...

Hi Lhyzie, dami nga sobra! :)

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

I wish my DH and I could visit the place soon! I love beaches and from what I saw in the photos, you definitely had a great time!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

This is Lovelee said...

Definitely one of the places to visit soon! It's a paradise! You and your hubby look so good together! Thanks for sharing this =)

James Cooper said...

Thanks Lovelee! Will post the next leg soon. :)

tess said...

you all look sexy on your beach wear. i miss those days, my younger years wherein me and my friends enjoy the beautiful beach and places.

Unknown said...

omg loving this post! it looks so fun and relaxing. i misss summer noww, i want another vacation because of your post!

www.carizzachua.co.cc

James Cooper said...

Carizza, I know right?! I wish it's a beautiful summer day everyday! :D

The Mommy Roves said...

sxy indeed!! :) love the beach should definitely go there :)

Rovie, The Bargain Doll

melandria said...

beautiful place with beautiful and sexy woman, what else could you wished for?

a beautiful summer indeed.

Eunice said...

I've been meaning to visit Bicol because it's my mom's hometown. Your post proves that there are lots of precious sights to see there! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post