Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Goodbye Sexynomad, Hello Momtraneur!

I thought of writing a very long detailed post on why I decided to no longer update this blog and open a new one instead but I don't want to dwell in the past as much as I already have and I just want to fully move on... so I'll just summarize my reasons here: 

1. The term "Sexynomad" was coined by my ex and I just want to let everything about him go. 
2. I can no longer relate to the term "Sexynomad" because my life now revolves around my son. I can't just up and go whenever I want to because the last time we did, my son got sick. So it's all about my little angel now while I still try to balance other aspects of my life. 
3. Sexynomad embodies, for the most part, my past life which I am still grateful to have had because it made me the kind of person I am now --- stronger, more resilient, wiser and kinder, But just like any case of fully moving on, I really really wanted to start fresh and new. 

Hence, my new blog MOMTRANEUR. That's where I'll be sharing my new life from now on as a mother, traveler and entrepreneur

See you there! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post