Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Island Life at Cagbalete

This is a continuation of my previous Cagbalete Island blog posts. Please refer to the links below for prior details about this trip:

  ~~~oOo~~~
Like I’ve mentioned before, we arrived at Cagbalete island in the afternoon. After enjoying our lunch, all that was left for us to do was to start enjoying the beach. That’s what we came here for after all.  
Aahhhh… c’est la vie avec mon amour!
Us girls immediately got busy taking tons of photos… camwhoring galore!  


“Don’t grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.”– Michelle Held

 “I am you; you are ME. You are the waves; I am the ocean. Know this and be free, be divine.”–Sri Sathya Sai Baba

 “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.”–Isak Dinesen

This photo here is what I call a “Baboo Win!” ^_^ We were trying to set Daena’s camera to get a photo of us three. We didn’t know that Peter was just there behind us all along. ^_^
 Snack time — Buko juice and Turon. Peter fell asleep on the floor of one of the nipa huts out of exhaustion. He almost missed his snacks and one beautiful sunset. Good thing I was able to wake him up.
 

Time flew by so fast. Before we can even rest our tummies, it was already dinner time. It felt like all we did during this trip was eat. Pansacola Resort’s kitchen staff really knows how to prepare very delicious dishes. I loved everything — Crispy Pata, Laing, Chicken Barbecue, Squid in Coconut Milk, Rice and Pineapple slices. (mmm)

I guess I got pretty exhausted myself. I was supposed to just take a nap. Peter said he tried to wake me up but I just wouldn’t. So they went ahead and had a mini bonfire party without me. 

This spider photo was taken by Peter. Another win shot!

For more photos, please click here:
To be continued…        
To see all my Cagbalete posts, please click the following link or copy paste it on your browser:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post