Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Enjoying the Rest of Cagbalete Island

This is a continuation of my previous Cagbalete Island blog posts. Please refer to the links below for prior details about this trip:
  ~~~oOo~~~
Peter and the girls were drinking until dawn the previous night. Naturally, I was the only one who woke up at dusk  to catch this beautiful sunrise. At times like this, I wish time would just stop so I can be at that very moment for as long as it takes. The sky was so majestic, the moon’s crescent was still smiling down on me and the horizon was displaying colorful hues of the waking sun.  It was so pretty.
 Have I told you that Mr. Pansacola, the resort’s owner, let us transfer to a bigger hut since it was just us and another couple who was being accommodated at that time? Yup, he did! But we didn’t pay extra anymore. This hut was supposed to cost us Php3,000 per night. But we only paid Php1,500. Moreover, the dining area where we hung out was just outside this big hut. More convenient for us. Thanks, Mr. Pansacola! ^_^ 

Since breakfast wasn’t ready yet and there was nobody else awake at that time, I decided to spend some time with Paolo Coelho’s book, The Winner Stands Alone.

At around 8:00 am, people started waking up in time for our BIG BREAKFAST! Whoopbee!!! We had tuyo, eggs, beef steak, fried rice, bananas and coffee. 

 By the time we finished eating, the water started subsiding… more sand appeared…the wind stopped whistling… the sea was so still and clear…
 Time to frolic for more camwhoring!!!!
“My life is like a stroll on the beach…as near to the edge as I can go.”
–Thoreau 

 “I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm.”–Anonymous

“The waves of the sea help me get back to me.”
-Jill Davis
These are our candid moments in the sun… so carefree, so fun! 
 Try not to think too hard. Life’s a beach!

There you go…my happy camwhores… ^_^
More fun in the sun!!!
The Pimp an Us 
 Last hurrah after lunch!
 
Then it was time to go…

We’ll definitely come back to this paradise… we’ll definitely miss Cagbalete Island… See you again…soon. 

For more photos, please click here:
               ~~~oOo~~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post