Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kids Dancing To Single Ladies


These pretty little kids, around 8 years of age, danced to the beat of Single Ladies and their video has gone viral with over 2 million viewers! It's just been featured at The Insider NYC and people have been debating whether the video is too racy or not.

Honestly, the first time I saw this fantastic vid, my jaw dropped! I had to squint several times to make sure if it's kids that I'm seeing doing those sexy, provocative moves. And I was right. They're just kids! Beautiful, talented, amazingly gifted kids! I'd be a proud momma if I had a kid like that! (see video below)


They may be wearing too sexy clothes and doing too racy moves for their age, but we gotta acknowledge pure talent when we see one. So kudos to you little ones, for giving 120% of yourself to this performance. Congratulations to the parents for being very supportive and open-minded. As long as the kids are not being exploited, as long as they're enjoying what they're doing, I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Keep it up girls! I hope to see more of your amazing dance moves in the near future.

If you haven't seen it yet, here's the video. Enjoy!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post