Monday, May 17, 2010

My Caramoan Jellyfish Experience



No...it's nothing like this photo on top! I'd probably die first before I ever get close to one as huge as this (see my video below)! @_@


I've always been scared of jellyfish. But last month, my hubby, Peter, was able to coax me into holding one just so I can get over my fear. Please take note that this is the harmless type. But still, my heart skipped a beat as I felt its soft, slimy body pulsating on my hand.
Thanks to Sheilla, she was able to take a video of this once in a lifetime experience.^_^

2 comments:

Koryn said...

i love this video! haha. scream like there's no tomorrow :p

so no more i.ph for you? or you'll still be maintaining it?

James Cooper said...

Hey Koryn!

My i.ph blog will just be there just in case there'll be opportunities for paid posts. ^_^

It went up to PR4 the day after I left.How ironic. ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post