Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Opens June 18


OMG! OMG! OMG!!!

If only I have my visa and enough money, I will go to Orlando, Florida A.S.A.P. !!!

Any willing sponsors out there????

I am a die hard fan of Harry Potter and everything magical! I may not be a geek who memorized all those characters and plots and twists and turns all throughout these years, but every time I am sad or depressed, I watch all the Harry Potter movies in one sitting! If that's not enough, I also listen to the soundtrack until I fall asleep! Then the next day, all my troubles no longer matter.

Anyhoo, suffice it to say that I've watched Harry grow up from when he was but a young boy, up to when he became a man. I've always wondered what it would be like to live like a true blooded witch and have all those surreal, magical and deadly powers!

Lucky for those who can get to Florida. Because come June 18, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park in Orlando will open its gates for everyone to enjoy! See this video here:





The beautiful Emma Watson, who plays as one of Harry Potter's best friends, Hermione Granger, got to enjoy the premiere opening of the park together with her co-stars Matthew Lewis (who played as Neville Longbottom) and Oliver Phelps (who played as George Weasley).

How I wish I could've drunk tons of Butterbeer, ridden all those freaky rides, and checked out the variety of HP merchandise that visitors get to enjoy once they visit the park. Robbie Coltrane (who payed as Rubeus Hagrid) and James Phelps (who played as Fred Weasely) were also there for the fun!

Okay, now I feel sad.

I go watch a Harry Potter film now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post