Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Singapore Arrival - Asian Tour 2010

The next series of travelogues will mostly contain videos and photos to commemorate how I started this year (2010) with one of my best girlfriends, Jem. Christmas '09 was just over and the new year was looming in the horizon. Out of the blue, Jem visited me at home in Alabang, and psyched me to go on an 8-day Asian tour with her from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh to Singapore to Kuala Lumpur and back to Singapore again. Suffice it to say that my first 8 days this year (January 1-8) was spent with one of my best friends, exploring new places, as we also looked within our souls and discerned our renewed spirits.

For easy organization, let me link all subsequent posts about this trip under the heading:

2010 Asian Trip

~~~oOo~~~

I was prepared to sashay the streets of Singapore in style...




First order of business: Where to board the free shuttle that goes to the city and where to have our Philippine peso and US dollars changed.

Visiting the Uniquely Singapore booth inside Changi airport gave us a lot of ideas about places to visit. Though this is my third time to visit Singapore, there are still many nooks and crannies I have yet to discover.




Here's Jem with her Flip recording our arrival at the airport.



Second order of business: BREAKFAST!


We got the cheezy French toast set!



Plus eggs and coffee!!!




For more photos on this trip, click 2010 Singapore Trip.

To be continued...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post