Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Last Time I Watched Brownman Revival Play

watching Dino Concepcion sing on stage still makes my heart skip a beat. ^_^


I was thinking of happy things to do when I realized I haven't organized my BMR photos yet nor blogged about the last time I saw Brownman Revival play. It was on Nov. 18, during their 16th anniversary. Wow! I can't believe I've kind of followed them since the first year they were just one of those Ateneo bands I first heard during orientation day in freshman year. Anyway, I wanna keep this post short since I still have a lot of photo organizing to do. I'd just like to share here my fave photos for that evening...


L-R: Princess, me, Dino & Ces

Dino likes to goof around during photo ops. ^_^

with my favorite sound engineer, Riki!

Having fun with my girlfriends and hubby!


I just really like this photo below. ^_^

View more photos on my Facebook page:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post