Monday, February 25, 2013

ABS-CBN's Umagang Kay Ganda Visited Me

this afternoon with the Umagang Kay Ganda crew

I just came back from my El Nido honeymoon with baboo Peter. For the first time ever in our almost 11 years of marriage, we sort of tried conceiving a baby. I say "tried" coz we sort of did stuff we haven't done before, if you know what I mean... hehehe. If a baby comes out of it, then it's probably meant. If not, it's no big deal. We've always prided ourselves for marrying each other because we simply love one another and want to spend the rest of our life together and not because we got pregnant or because we want to have kids. Not that we don't respect that kind of choice for other couples, we do. We're just different I guess. We're sort of weird and unconventional that way but we're happy... mostly happy. :)

Anyway, how surprising was it when a friend, Shiella, from ABS-CBN, texted me and asked if she could call me. With morning stars in my eyes, I texted back "sure". I was still half asleep. Her news of having me featured in Umagang Kay Ganda's segment, "Sabi ni Mister, Sabi ni Misis" totally woke me up!  Apparently, they're looking for a married couple who has been happily married for a long time but didn't prioritize having kids. That's us! So perfect! Of course I said YES.

I was even more surprised when they wanted to interview us this afternoon. Too bad baboo Peter won't get interviewed because of his work schedule. So it's just me then. They'll just use some of our pictures for effect. Hehehe.

Anyhoo, here are some pictures I took while they were setting up their camera in our lanai this afternoon.




The segment will be aired tomorrow at 7:20 AM. Better tune in at 7:00 AM to be sure. Umagang Kay Ganda starts at 5AM for those who want to watch the full show. :) Do watch it! :)

----

Watch the video here: 

My Umagang Kay Ganda Interview: Marriage w/o Kids

2 comments:

erlyn said...

you and your showbiz life sis, hehe wagi ka talaga

James Cooper said...

Thanks Sis Erlyn! Tuwa naman ako sa comment mo. Showbiz ba mashado? Hehehe. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post