Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Taj of Tagaytay



I know we rented the tent for an overnight accommodation at Munting Buhangin but because we've had enough of their beach and it was really warm that night, we decided to go home instead. At least we'd be sleeping in our comfy bedroom and waking up the next day to a beautiful house... our house. Hehehe.  Maybe I'm just so used to having a room with airconditioning with all the other amenities I need like TV, nice bathroom, radio, sockets for our PSP, charging of phones and cameras, ipod speakers and of course, a lamp for me to read my book. Or maybe I'm just being a bitchy pampered little princess. Hmmm...  Anyway, we packed our stuff and headed to Tagaytay.  On our way back that night, we saw this wonderful Indian restaurant called TAJ and we decided to check their menu for some delightful Indian cuisine...


 I liked the place! I might copy some of their designs for our lanai back home. Teehee. 
  


We ordered Rogan Josh (lamb), Rose Lassi (strawberry-like yakult drink), and Beryani Rice... Yum Yum! We paid Php643.50 in all. Quite a splurge which we didn't mind at all... Minsan-minsan lang...


 The place is really huge with a lot of dining rooms with different Indian designs...

       
I think my attire mixed quite well with the entire place without really intending to, hehehe...

'Til my next travelogue... Watch out for our trip to Crystal beach, Zambales and my few other suggestions for a weekend getaway (Morong, Bataan and Puerto Galera)  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post