Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cubao Expo: Shopping and Dining at Green Halo

March 7, 2010, it was the day after our day trip in Dungaree Beach and shopping in Subic. Ninette spent the night with us, so come Sunday, we woke up pretty late, too lazy to do anything else. But because we didn't want to turn this beautiful summer day into waste, we thought of heading out, and see where the wind will blow us.


We dropped by LOST EDEN in Sucat to check out the fishes. I didn't know that it was a big eco park which would take a few hours to tour. We didn't have the time then, so we just asked for some info for future reference. Entrance fee at LOST EDEN is now Php180.00


We then had some Mexican lunch at Miggy's Super Tacos along Aguirre. I didn't really like their food. The rice in my Burrito is too dry. The Tacos were not as tasty. My iced choco drink tasted like Milo. The only thing I liked there was their Chili Con Carne. Never again. Teehee.



Then off we went to Eastwood to check out their fur shoes and beach wear at the tiangge. Unfortunately, when we got to Eastwood, the tiangge was gone. We thought of checking out Greenhills, but it might be too crowded.


So we resorted to Cubao Expo instead, where we shopped until we dropped! Check out my loot on my fashion blog.

It's been ages since I last went there for a skate boarding event called Pinoy Kalye. After our shopping spree, we stayed at Green Halo for some light dinner. The place had a very cozy and Bohemian ambiance which I loved. From the moment we entered the door, we can already smell the herbs and spices. I couldn't wait to order!

I had a vegetarian sandwhich and calamansi shake, Peter had vegetarian hamburger steak, rice, and vanilla shake, and Ninette ordered ginger chicken, rice and iced tea. Soo yummy!!!

I hope to check out the other food and shopping places in Cubao Expo on our next visit. ^_^


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post