Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bright Eyes Music Video by Garnier Philippines

On Feb. 11, 2011, I participated in a certain video shoot which kept me up all night. I mentioned this on my Pre-Valentine's post but I didn't tell you about the details yet. Now that the video is finished, I can't wait for you to see it here, featuring their newest product, the Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-On!

Garnier Philippines Bright Eyes Video



Bye-bye dark circles, hello bright eyes.



For those who want to know, I said yes to this invitation because of these two reasons:


1) I love to act and sing.
2) I am one of those millions of Filipinas who always stay up all night making a living, wanting to get rid of my eye bags, dark circles and tired-looking eyes.

I wasn't paid to be in this video. Honestly, I thought I will just get a sample of the product they're launching. It doesn't even matter because even if they didn't give me anything, I just saw the activity as an opportunity for me to express myself and my craft. Plus, I was dying to try Garnier products because they're more affordable than the other beauty and skin products I am using, they're eco-friendly and I will be needing a lot of these things when I do my 6-weeks stay in Boracay this summer. So, it was a total blessing when after working for 15 hours that day, Garnier Philippines gave me a loot bag full of various Garnier products and iPod Shuffle!!! Oh wow! Totally unexpected!


I guess the producers appreciated my commitment and dedication to the music video shoot, which was later reiterated by Maro Rimorin, the Social Media Head of Netbooster Asia, the partner agency of this project. I was just supposed to be part of the crowd, but when they saw that I can act and sing, the director and assistant director approached me and gave me a chance in the spotlight. The assistant director (Jeric) is the same guy I've worked with before when I did a bit role in the Knorr commercial two years ago.



The Sexy Nomad with the Garnier fans who participated in the Bright Eyes video...


Going back to Garnier, I started using it the moment I went home on Feb. 11. Now that I have been using Garnier products for 16 days now, I can say that I am loving them! I've gotten several praises already for my glowing and fresh skin despite the fact that I rarely sleep because of my virtual assistant job. You can actually check all my photos on facebook from then til now and you will notice some difference.


Thank you Garnier Philippines and thank you Netbooster Asia for inviting me. Did you know that aside from three bloggers who participated in the shoot, the rest are facebook fans of Garnier? Check out their fan page now. Garnier Philippines is always coming up with exciting promos and activities. It might be your turn next time to be part of another music video, who knows?!

Too see more photos from the video shoot itself, please click here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=89758&id=1619903650&l=6cece4705c





2 comments:

aeirin said...

ang cute ng vid! I got invite too pero I decline. Di kasi ako bagay for music video at mas malaki p eyebags ko kesa sa mata ko hehehe

Micamyx said...

I saw the video earlier and i'm glad to see you and Hannah on it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post