Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rediscovering Angol Beach @ Boracay



I first discovered Angol Beach in 2008 when I was in Boracay as a marshal for the 20th Neil Pryde Fun Board Cup. We held one of our evening parties there at Acanthus Resort and though it was night time, I already knew how beautiful that part of Boracay was with its lush coconut trees, beautiful houses and inviting shore.


In fact, I took a lot of photos then, mostly of the cozyy concrete beach houses because I wanted to put those photos on my vision board to help speed up the realization of a similar kind of house. True enough, when I visited Angol Beach again after three years, I was pleasantly overwhelmed with the fact that indeed, I was able to make our own house look beach perfect! Then I saw a new small beach hotel called Sandals Inn. Now, I am making a new dream --- to have a beach house that looks like this. It's so me! ^_^


Angol beach is probably where I'll be spending most of my days soul searching under the sun. At the end of the beach, there's a another resort there that costs Php34,000 per night! Not that I'm wishing to stay there (okay... maybe I am... hihi) but beside this huge resort is a nice little cove and coral rock formation.


It was such a nice spot where I can do a solo picnic or something, don't you think?


So this is Angol beach and I am loving it more and more by the minute.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post