Friday, July 30, 2010

Party Weekend with Brownman Revival and Gab

What can I say? The month of July really paved the way for my old party habits. It's a good thing then that Brownman Revival does not charge high fees for entrance, otherwise, I might just find myself broke for attending their gigs 4 times in July! ^_^ And this August, they will be playing every Thursday at 70's Bistro. I just hope and pray that I'd have the energy and budget to see them regularly. They're one of the things that keeps me sane and happy whenever I feel so burnt out from everything. So anyway, the last time I saw them with Peter, our gf Koryn, our bf Joaqui and our new party friends Tin and Mau, I did something really... nice. LOL! But I think I won't ever do it again. Not in that kind of setting anyway. Hahaha!

Here are some of my fave photos from that last gig...

with Dino Concepcion

L-R: Koryn, Mau, Tin, me

Koryn and Peter

with Joaqui Tupas

crazy girls... LOL!

To see the rest of our wacky photos, please head to this link: Brownman Revival Gigs July 2010

The following day, Gab celebrated his birthday. Last time Peter and I attended Gab's birthday party was in 2006. What I thought was going to be a family affair (notice my very casual and ugly attire), turned out to be one hot fest full of rock stars and singers from Parokya ni Edgar and Kamikaze bands, plus Jugs and Kaye Abad. Gab even asked me that night why I was dressed so casually. Di raw sha sanay (He's not used to me dressing casually). LOL!

L-R: Gab, Peter, Me, Raoul, Tita Eve, Tita Ching

This year, when I thought it was going to be another rock fest (notice my cute attire), it turned out to be a lovely quiet family affair. Oh well. Basta ikaw Gab, okay lang ang maling akala. Happy Birthday, Cuz! Next year sana yung rock fest party na ha. Invite mo ulit si Jay Contreras. LOL! ^_^

2 comments:

Koryn said...

hindi ko pa napo-post photos natin! although halos pareho lang naman sa mga naunang photos...basag tayo hehehehe.

James Cooper said...

Korek! Wag na. atin-atin na lang. Hahahaha! Penge ako kopya ha. Minsan lang mangyari yan. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post