Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Resident Evil Afterlife 3D: Movie Date with my Best Friend


I was so happy to know that my best friend, Mer, is here in Manila. So when I got a chance to watch Resident Evil Afterlife 3D which I know she also loves, I grabbed the opportunity and invited her (thanks to SM Cinema and Az!).


Resident Evil Afterlife 3D is indeed more fun to watch on 3D! It has a lot of Matrix-like slow motion scenes which were just quite amazing! I used to play the game version before on Wii but unfortunately, I failed to kill all the undead so watching Alice (Milla Jovovich) come alive on the screen was just such pleasure. I loved it that Claire (Ali Larter) was part of the movie too, and of course, Wentworth Miller as Claire's brother. *melt*




Read the synopsis of Resident Evil Afterlife 3D and go check out the movie if you haven't seen it yet. It's one roller coaster ride of powerful action scenes after another. I admit, I must've screamed louder than most. Those scenes with the mutated monsters and undead were just so gory! Have fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post