Monday, September 13, 2010

Ballet Philippines, Racks, Coffee Dream and Despicable Me: a Whole Day Date with the Hubby


It is quite rare that Peter and I would spend a whole day just having fun these days. Normally, when it's not summer season, we just usually stay home and lounge, do chores, rest or party at night in the city. So I was glad when one Sunday, Peter and I just spent the whole day together on a real date. It helps add a little bit more spark in our marriage, don't you think?

We watched
Ballet Philippines' 41st Concert Season September Gala at CCP Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo with my Grade 6 classmates. The show was so mesmerizing! We should watch these kinds of shows more often!


Before heading to Ortigas to check out Travel Mart, we first watched the sunset at Manila Bay...


For some reason, I was particularly craving for baby back ribs that afternoon, so since we were headed to SM Megamall anyway, we looked for Racks and had dinner there first.



I didn't finish my food. The serving was huge as always, which we both liked. Hence, we got to take out the leftover which we had for lunch the next day.


We were both so full and a bit sleepy by then. But we still had a movie to see. So, we headed to Coffee Dream first for some strong and affordable Caffe Americano. I love their coffee! We got some Oreo Cheesecake for dessert too. Yum!


Then it was time for Despicable Me! I have tons of Citibank receipts so going to the movies would only cost us Php50.00 each. Weee! We both loved the movie! I thought it was going to be action-packed, the kind that only boys would appreciate, but apparently, Despicable Me has a heart. Awwww... so nice!



Then it was time to head home, tired but so happy.

I want more dates like this --- simple, budget-friendly, yet fun. Don't you? ^_^

For more photos, please head to: A Whole Day Date with Peter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post