Sunday, October 03, 2010

Go Negosyo Kaya Mo Interviews Sexy Nomad


On Sept. 30, 2010, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by GO NEGOSYO KAYA MO, a
30-minute, tele-magazine show that airs on QTV 11 every Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 – 8:30 and is replayed on NBN 4 every Tuesday 8:00-9:00 pm. Inspired by Go Negosyo’s advocacy on entrepreneurial awareness, Go Negosyo features business owners about their personal struggles and triumphs on their road to business success. You may view their past episodes at www.gonegosyo.tv. On their next episode, they would like to feature my business for their Home Based Business segment, wherein they give an idea to the viewers on how to start their own business while in their homes.

Kring Elenzano of Flippish, also the director of the show who happens to be one of the hotties of the week for Axe Philippines, a social media project handled by my husband, Peter, was the one who recommended me for the show. She's a friend of mine on Facebook and she most probably saw my online clothes & accessories catalog every time I'd shout out about it on line. So to Kring, thank you for this opportunity!!!

So on that very exciting day, I prepared the house as well as my items. Peter cooked some pasta sauce earlier that morning and I did the pasta an hour before the Go Negosyo TV crew arrived so they'll have some snacks before the shoot. I was both excited and apprehensive...

As usual, I came my my shift at work and I haven't had any decent sleep yet. My brain might not be able to function. LOL! They did send me some guide questions prior to the interview, but I only read it that morning and I figured, I'll just say the things that come from my heart. Good plan, I thought. ^_^




But really, there's nothing to be apprehensive about. I'd be more than willing to share some bits of wisdom that I've learned through the years of being a small-time home-based entrepreneur. I love what I do and I just know that I have important and meaningful things to share to all their viewers who are thinking about setting up their own home-based/online business.

Furthermore, this is already my 4th time of having been interviewed on TV:

The first time was when QTV invited me to talk about my fashion blog...





The 2nd time was when TV 5 invited me as their guest blogger to cook on their show, How About My Place Tonight...




The third time was when GMA 7's Unang Hirit interviewed me about my digital nail art machine...

This would be the 5th time if I include my Philippine Daily Inquirer interview about my homemade spa products back in August of 2003. I guess, I was just used to acting bit roles on TV that it still gives me goosebumps when I do act as myself in front of the camera. @_@

So anyhoo, there I was last Thursday, waiting for the TV crew. It was raining on and off which probably caused traffic along SLEX so they were late and I was getting sleepy. But the moment they were here, my adrenaline pumped in and I was just so happy.


The whole Go Negosyo TV Crew was just so amiable and fun to work with. To wit, I met the following amazing people:

L-R: Jeff, me, Sophia, Cherry, and Ryan. Eugene was the one who took the photo.
  • Jeff Olayber, the Production Manager
  • Sophia Urmeneta, the Writer (she's also into beads and I might sell her beaded creations for her someday... oh and she bought a piece of blouse from me! Yay!)
  • Cherry Villaester, the Production Assistant (she wanted to but two of the clothes but they were already reserved. Next time hopefully!)
  • Eugene dela Cruz, the Cameraman (he's the same guy who videoed Mica's short film, 12th of June last year, my assistant directorial debut!)
  • Ryan Villareal, the Grip man
L-R: Jeff, me, Sophia, Cherry, and Ryan. Eugene was the one who took the photo.

They were all so wonderful and it felt like we were just having fun with my home-based store. ^_^


Do watch out for my segment. It will air on QTV 11 on Oct.31, 2010, Sunday, 8:00 am - 8:30 am and replay on Nov. 2, Tuesday, 8:15 - 8:45 am on NBN 4. I'm so excited!

~~~oOo~~~

For more photos, please click GO NEGOSYO Interviews Sexy Nomad

*** SM Cubao 3-day sale last day today!

2 comments:

Koryn said...

love the turquoise shoes, jen!

James Cooper said...

Thanks Koryn! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post