Thursday, October 07, 2010

SM Cubao Bloggers Tour and Impressca Sampling

L-R: Alex, Earth, Fjord, Jen, Ryan, Iris, Me, Az (photo c/o Alex)

I just want to share here the fun I had at the start of this month when I got invited to shop at SM Cubao with my fellow bloggers. It's been a looooong time since I last visited SM Cubao. It's now newly renovated and looking so posh and chic. And no, it's not a mall. It looks like a mall but it is actually just a Department Store that houses the Cyberzone as well as numerous other concessionaires and service establishments. It's really looking great and it seems like anything I could ever need and want is already there!

L-R: Iris, Me, Fjord, Jen, Earth, Alex, Ryan (photo c/o Az)

I also got to sample some of Impressca's salad and sandwich offerings, SM Cubao's new health food concessionaire. They tasted so good and I felt so much better about it coz they're all so healthy too. Read a very inspiring story on how Impressca started. I was pretty much impressed myself!

So anyway, that was my first blogger event for this month. I usually don't attend because of my very hectic schedule at work but when I'm really, really, really interested, I try my best to work around my work schedule and go. ^_^

Thanks again to Az and SM Cubao for this fun shopping opportunity! And thanks to my fellow bloggers for tagging me at the photos. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post