Friday, April 01, 2011

Boracay Activities: What to Do?



I've been to Boracay so many times since 2004. Thanks to our Panoly membership from 2004-2014, we have no choice but to take advantage of our points which were already paid for. It was just this year that Panoly got into a legal battle with the owner of the land where the resort is located that is why I decided to just stay at Bonueva Home on those weeks that I am supposed to be at Panoly. I would sue Panoly myself if they haven't done anything about it. It's good that they promised to book us Asian flights and accommodations within this year instead.


So anyway, all those years that I visited Boracay, I have already done so many activities that I don't know what else is left for me to do. Let's do a little backtrack. If you're planning to go to Boracay as well, here are some things you can do during your stay:

Ride a Jet Ski


Ride a Banana Boat


Ride a flyfish


Do an island hopping trip


Explore caves


Snorkel


Swim


Lie on the sand and sunbathe


Visit d'palengke and eat fresh seafood


Visit d'mall and shop




Visit a secluded spot


Watch windsurfers and kite surfers at Bulabog beach


Watch half nude people


Ride a bugcaror an ATV


Go up the mountain and have a fantastic view of Boracay from Luho Viewpoint


Ride a speedboat





Get run over by a Zorb




Try reef walking or helmet diving


Sail into the sunset


Mix business with pleasure


Enjoy the sunset




Hike and exercise those muscles


Watch fishermen do their thing


Catch a rainbow


Try out different pizza restaurants or pizza places


Play with the sand and dig yourself a hole


Jump on the beach

Have some model-like photo ops


Have a halu-halo


Catch a firework


Order in and eat expensive food


Sing at a videoke bar


Stay at an expensive resort


Eat ice cream


Enjoy the sandcastles while they are still there




Wear a flower behind your ear


Get a henna tattoo



Have you hair braided


Make friends with foreigners


Have a photo with your crush ^_^


Be friendly with the locals

Meet press people


get drunk til you cry and pass out... in the company of family or friends of course!


Try to surf (lol!)

Have a bubble bath in your hotel room

Explore the busy main street of Boracay and see what's new


Try to make out and make love in the water.... hihihi.



Go on top of a cliff & contemplate jumping



Hmmm... so what else is left for me to do? I'm waiting for Peter to come back here on April 22 so we can zipline together since I chickened out last week. I might do the ATV ride on my own since it was a buggy car we rode last time & Peter was the one who drove. Oh wait, do I need a driver's license for that? Hehe. I might also try dining at expensive hotels and restos. And maybe I can enroll at a scuba diving school? We'll see. ^_^

So that's it for now. If you wanna come to Boracay, book your flights to Caticlan or Kalibo.

If via Kalibo, ride a bus or van for only Php140.00. Travel time is 1 1/2 hours.

From Caticlan, pay for fees (Php150 total each person) for the port, the environment and the boat. The boat will dock at Cagban Port. From Cagban port, get a tricycle for only Php100.00 chartered ride good for 4-5 people and have the driver drop you off at your hotel.

If you need a super affordable and mega cheap resort in Boracay, go to Bonueva Home. I'm staying there right now, until April 26. Here's my blog post about it: Bonueva Home Boracay Cheap Rooms

So see you in Boracay! Be safe! ^_^

4 comments:

Raianne said...

This is your best entry yet. Keep on writing, Jen!

Love,
Raianne

Micamyx said...

Lahat na talaga ng pwedeng gawin naisulat na dito hehe kaso more than half hindi ko pa nagagawa kahit na three times na akong nakapag-Boracay :| Will do that if i pursue with my very own month-long adventure there ^_^

Anonymous said...

ya forgot sumthin...have sex on the beach

James Cooper said...

Raianne, thanks dear! :-)

Mica, so excited for you to do your own adventure here!:-)

Anonymous... LOL! I wouldn't recommend it. Huge chance of getting sand inside the girl's *toot* and it's not pretty. ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post