Thursday, August 14, 2014

Buri Resort and Spa - Answer to My Prayer

This was the exact room I was provided with during my stay!


God works in mysterious ways and he does answer our prayers whether we see it or not. In my case, with my work being home-based, and myself being home alone most of the time (if I'm not traveling), I do get lonely. Usually, this feeling of loneliness is manageable but there comes a time, like a few days after my bessy Hanz went back to Cebu and I was missing him a lot, that I felt really sad. The pain in my heart was so palpable like I couldn't breathe. So I talked to God and told him that I can't live like this... I don't want to be by myself all the time; I need some semblance of social life (love life if possible!). But most, if not all of my friends, are busy with kids, families and careers. And the current object of my affection is miles away. Then I remember what I learned from Rhonda Byrne's The Secret before, that I don't have to know nor see how my wishes will be granted, but that I should just believe that it will happen in God's own time. And true enough, the universe opened its doors the moment it saw that I was ready. 



Yup, I got to experience their world-class massage services too!


The answer came in the form of an invite to visit and stay at a resort in Puerto Galera for 3 days and 2 nights. Woot!


At first, I didn't think much of it. I haven't slept yet when I opened the invite and I was already groggy from lack of sleep. Plus, as much as I'd love to go on vacation and socialize, I also tend to be picky with the company of people I go with. I prefer to either be with close friends or a small group of acquaintances. I'm more comfortable that way and I get to enjoy the company of the people I am with more.

Can't believe this was going to be my view for 3 straight days!

But when I looked closely at the invitation I realized that I'll be vacationing at a four-star resort! So I immediately googled Buri Resort and Spa and checked their FB page (https://www.facebook.com/BURIRESORTANDSPA) and to my delight, I was blown away by the pictures! How much more if I experience this kind of luxurious holiday in person! Now, if only they'd tell me who I'll be with. Well, they didn't tell me who my companions would be but I was assured that it's just going to be a small group. Yay!

How I wished bebeko was with me... so romantic!

So after much inquiry on the who-what-where-when-how of the invitation, and after my heart started beating so fast with excitement (that's usually my clue to saying yes to an invite) I finally RSVP'd. I can't wait to pack and head to Buri Resort and Spa for a much needed respite from my hermitic lifestyle. (^_^)

When my bebe and I build our very own beach house, I want it to look like this!

And my gut feel was right! The moment I packed my stuff until I got back home, things happened so smoothly like clock work. This vacation was really meant to  be and I enjoyed every minute of it. 

Oh God... so perfect for honeymooners! I shall come back with my bebe... soon!

This blog post is just PART 1 of a five-part series about Buri Resort and Spa.  I promise you, after I share with you my experiences in this fancy sanctuary, and should you decide to visit this amazing piece of paradise in Mindoro, you will truly have one incredibly relaxing, luxurious (and even romantic!) holiday experience as well. I can't wait to spill all the details! Til my next Buri post! (^_^)

For real time updates,
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Plurk:
Follow me on Instagram:
http://www.instagram.com/jenadamsbebeko

2 comments:

Micamyx|Senyorita said...

Time flies fast! Last Thursday, we were on that boat to Buri hehe :D

It was really fun to spend some time with you and the girls plus Pat hehe :D I'm drafting my first post at the moment. Wanna go back! Can't to read your entry :D

Olivr said...

preety place right there

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post